This smoothie is so yummy and made with ingredients that are good for you. I’ve been making this smoothie for many years, and even though I don’t measure, it always comes out tasty! I will put approximate measurements as a guideline to follow.
- Frozen strawberries (about 6 average sized berries)
- Frozen raspberries (about 12 berries)
- 3-4 Tablespoons yogurt (around 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 Banana (I use frozen to help keep the smoothie cold)
- Organic Milk (about 1/2 cup or so until you get a thick, but drinkable consistency)
- Small handful of spinach (You can’t even taste it)
- Put all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Add milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately. Yum!
This recipe serves one, but you could easily double it depending on your blender size. Enjoy!!