This short post shows you how to use up your used coffee grounds from your morning coffee. With only three ingredients, you can create a great homemade facial scrub with ingredients good for your skin. (Plus it smells great!)
- 1 TB Coconut Oil (organic of course)
- 1 TB Raw Organic Honey
- 3 TB Coffee Grounds (used)
- Melt oil and honey together in double boiler.
- Remove from heat and mix in the coffee grounds.
- Transfer to a small container for use.
Directions for use:
Just use about a quarter sized amount; massaging onto your wet face with your fingers. Rinse and pat dry with a microfiber cloth. That’s it. it’s refreshing in the morning and caffeine has been known to possibly help with puffiness and cellulite, so maybe even add coffee grounds to your body scrub!
Have you tried this recipe or another one like this? How did it work for you?