Dry, chapped lips? This stuff is so nourishing and locks in moisture. It also creates a wind barrier and feels smooth and luxurious.
I’ll get right to it.
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Beeswax (organic)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Organic Shea Butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon Pure Organic Lanolin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-3 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil (optional)
- 1-2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil (optional)
- Melt Beeswax in a double boiler with Shea Butter, stirring occasionally.
- Add olive oil and Lanolin to the double boiler, and stir together.
- Once all combined, remove from the heat and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Immediately pour into lip balm tins or other jar and let cool.
- Once cooled, store covered at room temperature and apply anytime! 🙂
On a side note, just know that this is not a recipe to use in chapstick containers. It will be a little bit softer than chapstick, so it can get messy with any type of warmth from either the weather or your lips. Therefore, I recommend something you can easily use your finger with like a jar or a tin. ENJOY!!!! 🙂