Beef Noodle Salad is pretty tasty! My husband demands this concoction on a regular basis. I accidentally came up with it one day while trying to clean out our cupboards. I think you will all like it as well, as long as you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients of course!
- 1 box of macaroni pasta (I used whole wheat pasta)
- 1 can of whole kernal corn
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 family size can of cream of mushroom
- 1/2 lb – 1 lb browned ground hamburger
- 1 small onion cooked with the ground hamburger
That’s it! It’s really that simple. It’s very good!
Are you going to try this recipe?